Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hello!

Hello everyone, this is Jennifer. Welcome to my blog spot about my personal style and personal views on fashion, beauty and more! For many of us, keeping up with the current fashion trends can be difficult so I hope my blog will help make that process effortless and fun. I’ll also post any fashion/beauty deals I find along the way. To start off, my first fashion tip is...to be true to yourself. Find your personal style that best suits you most and don’t force it. If you’re not comfortable in your clothes, your personal style will not transcend. With that being said here is a glimpse of my summer style so far. From time to time, I hope to post on my other loves - FOOD, travel, life, etc. Happy Blogging!
Hair: simple ballet high bun; Green blazer – Dillard’s; Nude sleeveless/sheer blouse – Forever 21; Black shorts – Express; Black ballet flats – Tory Burch; Accessories: Brown belt – Forever 21; Silver heart drop necklace – Tiffany & Co; Two tone silver/gold watch - Michael Kors; Teal rose earrings – Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment